All Stars Kids Club
We are looking for student volunteers to work with children with special needs. Volunteers must be 15 years or older and will be paid $25 per day to cover their expenses.
The All Stars Kids Club is a holiday program for children aged 5 – 15 years old, who have a physical and or intellectual disabilities. The program runs every school holidays from 8.30am – 3.00pm and is based at Shirley Intermediate School.
The All Stars Kids Club needs student volunteers who:
- Have a desire to work with children who have special needs
- Have a positive and inclusive attitude
- Are reliable and punctual
- Have a willingness to learn and try new things
- Have the ability to follow instructions
- Are able to mix well with others and be a team player
- Like to have a bit of fun
The next holiday program runs from 3rd January – 19th January 2018
If you are interested please contact Donna 021 02386828 or 03 3886112